Jefferson Summer Bridge 2023
What are our goals for Jefferson Summer Bridge?
- All participating students have the opportunity to engage in content that will prepare them for the next school year and accelerate any learning gaps.
- All participating students have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities that increase joy and engagement and develop the whole child.
- All participating students have the opportunity to safely interact with their peers and build a sense of community.
- Four weeks from June 5th - June 30th
- Full Day from 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Breakfast served at 7:30 a.m.
- Instructions will commence at 8:00 a.m
- Pre-k-8th and students will be enrolled in classes based on their incoming 2022-2023 grade level
- In-Person only
- Students will receive 90 minutes of both accelerated ELA & Math instruction daily.
- Students will be assigned to 1 of 15 hub sites across the district based upon their homeschool’s geographical location.
- Students with bus transportation needs will be picked up from and dropped off at designated bus stops within the students’ homeschool’s attendance zone.
- The JPS Transportation Dept will notify parents of drop off and pickup times
- Students will engage in 2.5 hours of enrichment activities to explore interests that develop the whole child, such as STEM, art, music, dance, PE, outdoors, reading for enjoyment, creative writing, and project-based learning.
Number of Students:
- Approximately 400 students per hub site
- Students are required to wear their Jefferson Summer Bridge camp shirt daily
ENGLISH 2023 Jefferson Summer Bridge Registration
SPANISH 2023 Jefferson Summer Bridge Registration
VIETNAMESE 2023 Jefferson Summer Bridge Registration